Thursday 15 September 2011

Matching Outfits

I think this is the 1st time I've done it and it was purely by accident.   I dropped the little one off at daycare in pink trousers and a new flowerly tunic that I had brought for her.   Then went home and finished the flowery tunic I was making for myself from an old sheet from Vinnies.  Inspired of course by the lovely Bec from Naughty Shorts and her gorgeous dresses.  I have 3 but despite my dress love I often find myslf in jeans and a top.   So I thought I would make myself a pretty summer top (good for breastfeeding under too I hope). 

I finished the top and put it on with some leggings.  Then when I went to get Skye she had been changed into her leggings too and voila we were matching mummy and daughter.   Nice!



The pattern is from Burda, just made the longer version and and you can see it works great as maternity top.

No comments:

Post a Comment